Monday, December 28, 2009

My first attempt at blogging

I'm 8.3 weeks pregnant and live 3500 miles from my family. Blogging might be a good way to keep everyone regularly updated on what is happening as I get bigger and fatter and closer to being...a mom. Scary.

All I can say about the pregnancy thus far is that it is all a bit unbelievable. I don't "feel" pregnant(other than feeling crampy, nauseas and falling asleep at 9pm every night.) I have my first appointment with a midwife on January 3rd and I'm hoping that they will do more than congratulate me on thinking that I'm pregnant. I also hope they schedule an ultrasound for sometime mid-January.


I'm excited and nervous about this whole adventure. I'm scared of getting excited and something going wrong.

On top of all this there is the constant question: where will we live? and work? There are a lot of questions and not a lot of answers in life right now...it's an adventure though!

Also...less than one week until we tell Adam's parents...(all of America already knows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment