Saturday, April 23, 2011

Crawling just wasn't good enough.

About 3 days after Reuben turned 8 months old, he decided that crawling didn't quite get him where he needed to go. He now climbs on everything. He is pulling himself up by the sofa and the stair gates, trying to climb the stairs, and CONSTANTLY using ME as a climbing frame. It's a little annoying. haha. He is SO cute and SO happy lately. However, I'm sure at this rate he will be walking well before 10 months. He has no fear. He pulls himself up and stands holding on by one hand to the stair gate, then just LETS GO. Needless to say he has lots of bumps and bruises already - he doesn't quite understand that he can't walk yet!!

I have about 3000 photos to upload from the last 2 weeks. He is so much fun and WAY too cute.

Oh, and last night he slept 8:30-11:30, 11:45-5:20. PERFECT. This is the second time in 2 weeks that he's "slept through the night" (Technically 12am-5am is sleeping through the night. It was a good thing too because I was beyond exhausted last night and went to bed at 11pm.

It's very strange going to get him from his crib to see him standing there wanting to be picked up.

Seriously, where did my baby go?








1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to see his personality shining through. I miss him so much! I'm glad he's doing well! I know he'll be walking soon... that's WICKED fun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete