Sunday, April 4, 2010

22 Weeks

Not too much to update on in the past 5 days! One thing I can say is that each day that passes, and the farther along I get, the more nervous I get because of how clueless I feel! We have our antenatal classes scheduled, we are going through the NCT (National Childbirth Trust) and our classes start in June. I am really looking forward to them because at the moment I just feel like I am very pregnant with no clue as far as what is coming. I know one of the important things is having a "birth plan," but even when I try to look through my pregnancy books which walk me through this I feel like half the stuff I don't even know about. I don't know -- I just can't wait for these classes! Plus Adam and I get to go to them together which will be nice!

Other than that,...well, baby hasn't been kicking as wildly in the last 5 days, I was a little nervous about it but I have my heartbeat monitor so I have been reassured that he's okay in there.

Unfortunately on the fruit of the week front we only have one fruit for the next 3 weeks (22-24 weeks)! Also I won't be putting the fruit photo up anymore since I got the thing on my side of my blogpage saying which fruit we are on :).

That's all for now - I've been cooking anbd baking like crazy lately, so I can't stop now! Must go make something chocolately. yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment