Sunday, February 21, 2010

16 Weeks!!!




I know I keep saying this, but seriously - time is going by so quickly. I'm 16 weeks today (an avacado!), and every time I think about it I keep thinking I'm at 12 weeks because I feel like I was just there yesterday.

On Thursday, Adam and I drove 8 hours through snow and traffic to get to his parents' house for his dad's birthday. We got together with his entire family and went out and did ARCHERY! It was so much fun, I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did. It was cold but sunny so it ended up being probably as nice as it could be! Being around his family, I keep hearing, "I can see your bump!" So, I think it's official - there is definitely a bump there!

One of the highlights of the weekend was Adam's parents gift to us - they bought us a stroller!! (pram for English people.) We had one picked out at Babies R Us, so we went there but ended up deciding on a different one! It's a travel system so its a car seat, and a stroller suitable for newborns up to toddlers...so cool! Here are some photos!





And, here's a photo of little baby bradley in my tummy at 16 weeks :)




And the baby's development for this week......

"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender."

I can't believe it....my little baby is growing too quickly already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment