Sunday, January 10, 2010

10 weeks 2 days



In England, when it gets icy out, mail men decide that its too "dangerous" to deliver people's mail. This is really annoying because not only are we expecting 4 packages, but I'm waiting to get my ultrasound date!!! I'm getting really impatient. I hope it comes tomorrow.

We told our news to our boss and co-workers on Friday over lunch, it was really fun and everyone is very excited for us. I've still warned them though not to tell anyone until I've seen an ultrasound! I know it sounds silly to everyone else but until I have real proof that there's a baby in there, I don't want everyone to know.

I bought a pregnancy magazine yesterday. I've also found some a baby line that I'm in LOVE with. It's a collection of blankets, bumpers, baby robes, curtains, everything! I've attached a photo of it, along with the link to it's website. This collection is sold pretty much anywhere though. I love it!

http://www.lollipoplane.co.uk/classic/range_profile.php?collectionID=6

SO adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment