Monday, January 18, 2010

11 weeks 3 days!

One week from today is my ultrasound appointment! Oh, the agonizing wait. I have joined a parenting/pregnancy group that my sister-in-law Julie recommended to me, and that has been passing my time quite well as far as all my questions about being pregnant. I think the most difficult thing from the group though is the number of people who are all of a sudden leaving the group because something has gone wrong and their baby didn't make it. I just keep praying that I will not be in that minority.

I am (still) very excited and very nervous about the ultrasound -- I wish so badly that this week would FLY by. Fortunately I just started full-time college this week so my time is quite consumed with that.

On the food front, I felt a little better today although I slept horribly last night. I woke up about every hour to wee (this has only now become a symptom), and at 3am I was starving so I got up and ate a cereal bar. Needless to say it didn't satisfy the hunger so I felt asleep feeling tired and hungry. It was not fun.

I have been trying to drink all the water I can but have just read somewhere that this ridiculous amount of water that I am supposed to be drinking can actually be water, fruit juice, or milk...so I've been downing orange juice like it's my job. So much more satisfying than water.

So today I am 11 weeks 3 days, not really showing yet although I think I can see a little bump forming. It's hard to tell though when I am used to seeing myself every day.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment