Friday, January 15, 2010

Water, Headaches, Hunger

Well, while there's no real "new" news, I'm sad to say I've hit the headache part of pregnancy. I get them nearly every evening. Nothing makes them go away.

My main question at the moment is, do people REALLY drink 2-3 liters of water a day? I drink water all day but can't seem to manage more than 1 to 1 /2 liters. I hope my baby is okay!!! When I get a headache I think, "oh, I'll just drink more water." But I've drank so much water that it feels like its making it even worse. I get to the point where water makes me feel sick.

And finally, hunger. This is ridiculous. I get hungry pretty much every hour, and if I don't eat something IMMIEDIETLY, I feel horrible. Not fun!

That's pretty much everything. 10 more long days until the Ultrasound. I hope and pray everything is okay... I'm so nervous and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment