Friday, January 22, 2010

12 weeks today!!


Well, from what I have heard, today is the big "land mark." While I am excited about this, I still have my nerves reserved until I see my baby. Ugh, I cannot WAIT to just not feel anxious about it all. Once I see that it is really in there, life will be much better!!!

On a fun note, I found a cute website which says what size fruit your baby is at specific weeks. As of today, my little boy or girl is a Plum! Yay!


Cute right? haha.

In other exciting news...last night I slept the entire night without getting up to go to the bathroom. When the alarm went off this morning I was so confused! It was very exciting, haha! I also actually called the midwife today to get some reassurance about all the cramping I have been having but she was less than helpful. She basically said that sometimes it is normal and sometimes it is bad. She said I will have to wait until Monday to find out. Thanks a lot! Geesh. I have been reading some stuff on a pregnancy site I am part of and it seems that everyone seems to have cramping. Oh well. 3 more days until we find out.

Please be praying for Monday, I know that if you are not me then you think I am being silly -- but I have never been pregnant before, and I feel so strange being told there is a baby growing in me when I can't feel it!!! Just please pray that everything goes well and our baby is really in there, safe and sound.

I won't blog again until Monday...so keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment