Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ultrasound Date!!

Well, I finally gave up on the mail coming and called the maternity ward myself. My ultrasound date is January 25th, 2010 at 4:15pm. Yay! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I just keep praying and praying that my little baby is okay in there (I still don't believe that I'm pregnant..it was hard to type that!)

That's pretty much the only new news. Today I am 10 weeks 4 days. I'm crampy and feel hungry a lot . Other than that I do not feel pregnant! Which I guess is a good thing assuming the baby is okay.

I think I'm going to make some french bread today, that will be fun. Oh, and I started full time college yesterday. I've been doing part time since June but I thought I would give full-time a try. Now that I'm distracted (to say the least) I'm just hoping that I will be able to concentrate.

What a long 13 days it is going to be. I will be 12 weeks 3 days when I have my first ultrasound.

All for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment