Tuesday, January 5, 2010

9 weeks 5 days!

Ughh, I can't wait much longer for an ultrasound. I haven't gotten a date yet for it, I was really hoping it would come today. Maybe tomorrow.

I've felt really tired today and absolutely starving even after I had a decent breakfast and some snacks. By lunchtime I was ravenous, ate 2 peices of pizza and then still felt sick. It was weird because I normally LOVE pizza, but today I could hardly eat it. It's the weirdest feeling ever to know that I love certain foods but to not want them.

Last night though I did insist at about 8pm that Adam and I go to the pub down the road and get chocolate fudge cake with cream. I then insisted that we order some fudge cake from Tesco.com. It's being delivered tomorrow. haha.

I'm still not quite convinced there's actually a baby in me, and I'm getting increasingly nervous about having the ultrasound and seeing something gone wrong. I just have to keep praying about it. I know God's in control but it's really difficult not to worry!!!

Well, I think that's it for today. I'm laying in bed because I'm very tired and hungry but don't want to eat anything. blah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment