Thursday, January 7, 2010


Well there's not too much to update, except I got some blood results back which was reassuring. Thankfully I do not have HIV, Hepatitus B or Syphallus. I'm immune against Rubella, and my blood type is O positive. yay.

I'm 9 weeks 6 days today (or 10 weeks according to my midwife, but I don't believe her.) I still feel fine really, except hungry a lot and I get tired. But I've always been kinda lazy.

So I've decided to put up my first photo of my belly. I'm hoping there's something actually in there that will grow within the next 7 months. So hopefully this is the first, but not the last photo of my baby belly!

Oh, also, I made homemade hummus today! It was awesome. I'm so proud of myself. Plus it made me eat tomatoes and a carrot. haha. Seriously, I can't stop eating though!!

That's all for now. Enjoy the photo. Bahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment